- Aluminium mast and boom(fractional rig)
- standing rig
- block/tackle for raising mast
- roller reefing genoa - sail nearly new
- self-tailing winches for gib sheets
- 2 further self-tailing winches on the coach roof for halyards and keel
- aluminium toe rail with stainless steel stanchions
- stainless steel boarding ladder
- anchor with chain and rope
- bilge pump
- Yamaha two stroke , long shaft engine. Serviced annually
- 3/4 berths
- porta potti
- double burner camping ring
- fire extinguisher
- owner's manual
- single axle road trailer
This boat has been lightly sailed on Rutland Water and only day sailed at Brancaster Staithe.
It has been kept over winter out of the water and covered with a heavy tarpaulin.
The keel winches have been modified to enable easier lifting. All fittings and rigging have been replaced each year when needed.
An up to date survey is available.
Viewing ashore at Brancaster Staithe, Norfolk