Reluctantly, due to owner retiring after a life time of sailing, Grey Seal, launched Aug 1980, just two owners, myself since 1993. Continuously maintained to a high standard ever since, wintered ashore every year, many extras added down through the years including new Bukh Diesel engine, 24 H.P., 3 blade prop in 2007, little used.
Grey Seal is shallow draft with lifting keel,2'9" min draft, centre cockpit. aft cabin, 6 berths.
- CQR Anchor with 90 m chain.
- VHF Radio DSC
- Digital Radio Tape recorder.
- Nav' lights.
- GPS Garman 182 Colour Chart Plotter.
- Cockpit Compass
- Navtex Auto Helm 2000
- Echo sounder/Log
- Cooker, Flavel B 700 with oven.
- Spray hood /Dodgers/Sail covers.
- Main Sail/ Furling Genoa / storm Jib
- Overall winter boat cover.