Gary
  • Gary
  • Member Topic Starter
2010-09-20T11:29:21Z
My wife and I have owned a Swift 18 for the past 19 years. Due to the recent addition of anew crew member "Skipper" (A Cocker Spaniel) we find that we need more room to accomodate him. Trail ability remains high priority. We have admired the Parker 235 and consider this craft a good alternative. We have searched the web, found quite a few pictures inside and out and have read the forum from begining to end.If possible we would be pleased to view a recent build P235 (2 to 6 years old) with purchase in mind or just to have a look and learn. We reside in the Staffs Moorlands and the closest P235's would seem to be at Rutland Water our email address if anyone can help with our quest is parkhalldev@aol.com we look forward to hearing from you and also becoming future members of the PSSA.
Gary and Ruth Jackson
Gary/Ruth/& Skipper the Working Cocker Spaniel
Crew of Juicy Blue P235
Graham Ebb
2010-09-21T14:37:35Z
Hello Gary and Ruth,

Welcome to the forum. I sail a 235 called Blue Jazz at Rutland Water with my partner Christine. Some photos of our boat are in the Album pages. I am sure we could arrange to meet you one weekend and take you for a sail. Give me a few days to sort out some possible dates and I will email some options.

Kind regards

Graham Ebb
235/25 Blue Jazz
Gary
  • Gary
  • Member Topic Starter
2010-09-21T19:30:53Z
Hi Graham,

Many thanks for your kind invitation, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Gary and Ruth
Crew of Juicy Blue P235
Gary
  • Gary
  • Member Topic Starter
2010-10-08T21:38:45Z
Thank you Graham and Christine ("Blue Jazz") for your introduction to the Parker 235. We really enjoyed our sail and the information you passed on about the P235 made up our minds to go ahead with the decision to acquire "Juicy Blue". We now have her at home and it is our intention to fit her out for coastal cruising at Conwy next year.
More immediate plans are to become members of the PSSA.
Gary/Ruth/Skipper
Crew of Juicy Blue P235