David Parsons
2012-06-22T10:07:54Z
On my 275 I had a winter cover made that fitted over the whole cockpit and also covered the main hatch. I have used this on my 325 for some years but it is a bit snug(!) and is now starting to rot. Has anyone had such a cover, or something similar, made to fit the 325? If so grateful if you could forward information and contact details of the maker.

Thank you

325/40

Spirit of Skylark

David Parsons

David Parsons
Stuart Tucker
2012-06-25T10:52:55Z
Hello David,

Where are you located? I do have a full cockpit cover, it was copy of the original, which rotted. I am located in Portsmouth and would be delighted if you wish to see it.

Stuart

Pegasus 325/37

David Parsons
2012-06-25T18:33:21Z
Hi Stuart,

I live up in Essex and my boat is in the South of France so not sure how practical this will be. I don't suppose the maker of the cover still has a pattern - maybe worth a try if you could let me know who made it?

Many thanks

David Parsons

David Parsons
Stuart Tucker
2012-06-26T22:03:29Z
Hi David,

Long shot and going from memory....! Think it was Parker and May. It may have been ordered in grey by Peter Staples (circa 1998 and previous owner) or Bill Parker himself on behalf of Peter.

It includes a tent with hooks all round attached to the end of the boom. The front of the tent zips to the spray hood.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Stuart

Pegasus 325/37

David Parsons
2012-06-29T18:24:02Z
Hi Stuart

Thanks for this information I will get in touch with them.

Kind regards

David Parsons

David Parsons
MartinHopton
2012-06-30T11:41:47Z
Hi David,

I had a winter cover made for Shemar when she was new in 2006 but it was made to cover the boat from bow to stern, not just the cockpit. It was made to order by C&J Marine Ltd of Clay Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6JG, T 01243 785485, www.cjmarine.co.uk .

They came and measured the boat, made the cover in three parts to cover the bow then from the mast along the boom to the pushpit and a stern section to close off the stern, all sections zip together and reach over the guardrails. On completion they came and checked that it was a good fit which it was.

This may be rather more than what you had in mind but I have been very pleased with the cover which keeps the sun and rain off when my boat is layed up and enables me to work on her in the dry.

Kind regards

Martin

Shemar P335/46

Martin

Shemar P335/46