Ken Surplice
2006-04-05T20:43:00Z
Hello Seals!

Here's the latest on preparations for our rally at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, from Good Friday to Easter Monday.

BERTHS - We have five yachts booked in for Friday night, eight for Saturday and five for Sunday. I expect more. Gunwharf is getting increasingly popular so if you are thinking of coming, do let me know so I can reserve a place for you, even if it is provisional. The marina no longer does a rally rate but we have managed to secure a secret and still great value deal of £17.50 per boat. Electricity is a little more but one fee covers the whole period.

DINNER - So far we have twenty-seven coming to dinner. If you are one of them, please try to pay by cheque or by cash. Paying by credit card (my preference!) was a mini disaster last year. The Water Margin is a great restaurant and I anticipate a good time for all.

PRE-DINNER DRINKS - Crew Vol-au-vent will be hosting pre-dinner drinks on-board and on-pontoon. All welcome.

If you have any questions on or near the day, do call Sue's mobile phone 07986 986 398. If you have any questions now, well that's what our bulletin board is for 🙂.

Pip pip!

Ken

Ken Surplice

Ken
Ken Surplice
2006-04-05T22:29:00Z
Now 9 boats on Saturday night and 31 for dinner

Ken Surplice

Ken