peter lowry
2018-07-03T16:09:55Z
Gosport Cruising Club (GCC)are holding their annual regatta on this day and have very kindly invited the Seals to come along and join in,

as in previous years we are using the pond beside the club house. this is a drying pond and very sheltered from all conditions

HW is 1300hrs so perfect time to arrive and join in with the club activities.

NOTE.. we are not able to enter the pond before 1300hrs as the club are using it for rubber dinghy racing

best bet mingle by Clarence marina and form an orderly queue give each vessel tme to moor up

GCC is located in Portsmouth Harbour on the port side , pass Haslar and Premier Marina and the large steel structure where there is usually a ship moored the "Cumbrain Fisher". Follow the jetty along heading towards Clarence marina to port and "Forton(rat island) to starboard, keep going towards the Millennium Bridge at this point turn sharp left at the GCC club house dark green in colour and enter the pond

There will be some one around to point you in the right direction, rule of thumb slowly slowly catchy monkey !

THE NITTY GRITTY BIT

The club are serving a Hog Roast they are asking £5.00 per person, this needs to be paid in advance which i am happy to do, However I need you to let me know you intention to join and you committment to that please. this will be served from 1730hrs followred by an evening disco

This will allow the club to order sufficient supplies

The club bar will also be open and serving into the evening.

We are on Board from Friday and all of next week so please reply to my mobile from then

Look forward to seeing you at GCC

Peter Lowry

Jenny Lowry