stevedrew
2018-06-08T19:56:50Z
We are very fortunate to have permission from Lord Montagu himself to hold a rally at this wonderful venue at the top of the beautiful Beaulieu River. We raft up alongside a very rustic quay next to the mill in Beaulieu village.

There is access to the quay approximately 2hrs 30mins either side of high water, but if you haven’t been before we recommend that you come up on the rising tide.
HW Portsmouth 19.00

There is always a good turn out and lots of assistance with mooring. It’s also an ideal event if you are coming by car.

In the evening join us for drinks on the quay from about 6.00pm, followed by a barbeque (DIY) then perhaps a nightcap in the Montagu Arms.

Please let us know if you are intending to come.

Steve & Di Drew Tara 26/105
Email : steveanddidrew@gmail.com
Phone: 01202 623971 Mobile: 07913 065970
stevedrew
2018-06-26T22:16:14Z
**********VERY IMPORTANT**********
I am sorry to disappoint those who like to come a day ahead to a rally but the harbour master insists that we may use Timbrells Quay on SATURDAY NIGHT ONLY. Please could you respect this, it’s taken a good deal of persistence on my part to get permission from the estate to hold the rally this year and I fear that any abuse is likely to prejudice future visits.
Instead I am planning to bring Tara up to the visitors pontoon at Bucklers Hard on Friday and would welcome some company.

Don’t let all this put you off though. This lovely weather looks like it’s here to stay for a while yet.
Come and join us, so far we have on the list: Abacus, Elsa, Grace, Sophia, Sunflower, Tara, Vol au Vent

Many thanks, Steve
Mike Lockwood
2018-07-05T17:10:08Z
In case you didn't get my email, Steve, Lucky Devil is coming too. Just Roz and I.

We'll be down after lunch on Saturday having had lunch at the Turfcutters. If you would like to join us for that, we could pick you up.

Mike
Mike Lockwood
Lucky Devil
Parker 325/35