DirkB
  • DirkB
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2023-01-15T17:25:43Z
Hi,

In the Mod section of the P325/335 Don Harvey placed (in 2006, I know) a nice update to hold his anchor. I'd like to store my anchor on the bow instead of in the anchor locker, so a holding bracket for the anchor stock would be nice. However so far I haven't been able to find this type of bracket.

anker bracket.jpg

Click to View Image3 View(s)

Turnstone
2023-01-16T21:35:35Z
We are looking at a similar pin arrangement. So far, it looks as though we may have to get one made by a local stainless fabricator. We will let you know how we get on.
Anne & Dennis Kell Arenaria 325/21
barry.tiernan
2023-01-24T09:23:00Z
Hi

This is on my Parker 325 "Sulito" and was done a long time ago. it is excellent and simple to use. Its a fairly simple bracket and any stainless steel fabricator would make one easily. Easy to fit as bolted into the anchor locker, The pin has a pin at the tip so it cannot fall out and be lost

Well worth it

Regards

Barry Tiernan
barry.tiernan
2023-01-24T09:32:58Z
Hi

This is on my Parker 325 "Sulito" and was done a long time ago. it is excellent and simple to use. Its a fairly simple bracket and any stainless steel fabricator would make one easily. Easy to fit as bolted into the anchor locker, The pin has a pin at the tip so it cannot fall out and be lost

Well worth it

Regards

Barry Tiernan
DirkB
  • DirkB
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2023-06-06T20:25:22Z
What type/weight of anchor do you have on “Solito“? Is it placed on the on the original bow roller?
I’m thinking about changing the 16 kg Britany anchor for a better one. The 20m chain (+20m of warp) also has some bad chain links so that needs to be replaced. I don’t anchor much and on inland water their is no tide.