Graham Ebb
2013-05-30T22:13:21Z
Our cooling unit for our fridge has just stopped working. I have proved the power supply to the unit, so it much be a faulty unit. We have a "Supercool" LK3-12v-MCD unit. Does any one know were to source these units? I think they are made in Goteborg, Sweden. Does any one know how may deal with these in UK?

Cheers,

Graham
Ken Surplice
2013-05-31T22:58:18Z
Graham, try a call to Laird Technogies in Walton on Thames. When you try to reach www.supercool.se  you are redirected to this parent company. Cheers. Ken
Ken
Graham Ebb
2013-06-19T16:14:49Z
Thanks Ken, but I have found a company at Fareham that stock then.

Vitesse Marine Ltd, Unit 4, Fort Wallington Ind. Est. Military Road, Fareham, PO16 8TT, Tel: 01329 232360

They keep the new models of the "Supercool" fridge cooling units. They also keep spares and carry out repairs.

They advised that the new units need a slight increase in the size of the mounting hole.

I took my unit in and they found it was just a fuse on the circuit control board, which they replaced free of charge and gave me a spare fused. All fixed in 15minutes. How cool is that !!!! (sorry for the pun.)

Even better news is that they say these units are very reliable and can last as long as 25 years.

If any one needs help with one of these units, Vitesse Marine is the place to go.