Jan
  • Jan
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-07-11T11:04:13Z
Hi all

Does anyone have knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of the 325/335 electrical system ?

I have just replaced a defunct fridge unit and now find that whilst the switch on the main control panel operates the fridge as intended, the indicator light now flashes when the fridge is on but thermostat open (fridge cool enough) but when compressor is operating no light shows.

I note that on Blue Moon the fridge compressor is wired permanently to power with the control panel switch merely in series with the thermostat.

Jan

325/32

Blue Moon

johniow
2016-07-14T12:57:40Z
Hello Jan,

Idiosyncrasies is right! I assume that the light you're talking about is the one on the main control panel. Presumably, like mine, it previously just stayed on once it it switched on. It has never flashed, or gone off when the compressor stops running. I assume you've replaced like with like?

Regards,

John

Nosey - Parker 325-26
Jan
  • Jan
2016-07-14T15:18:13Z
Hello John

Well I thought I was replacing like with like but over 20 years there has been some development . The Isotherm I have just fitted has an extra connection from the thermostat cf the original but thermostat is just a simple make break switch as appears to be the switch on the main control panel . Would really like a circuit diagram for the panel .

I am trying to track down Datatek , I know he retired to France but seem to have lost his mail address.

Jan

325/32

Blue Moon

claeyssens
2016-07-19T10:27:33Z
Hi John and Jan

I have the French address: Mr Howlet Keith. Le moulin de la chauvalière 86190 Latillé .France

I have also some Datatek break switchs which are now made in Germany

Pascal 325/27 Maruli

Jan
  • Jan
2016-07-24T12:50:26Z
Hello Pascal

Many thanks for the information.

Can you give contact details for the contact breakers ?

I have contacted Keith.

Jan

325/32

Blue Moon

Jan
  • Jan
2016-07-24T12:51:30Z
Hi All

Just realised that there are a lot of contacts there .

Jan

325/32

Blue Moon