GeoffTurner
2019-04-09T10:39:14Z
UserPostedImage

WhenSaturday 4th Mary – Monday 6th May
WhereBembridge Marina 
HW Portsmouth12:10
SaturdayDrinks- hosted by Vol-au-vent
.Eat at Ganders  restaurant (PO33 1UG).
.I have opted for the set menu at Ganders – it will make it easier for us and for them. (£19 for 2 course or £23 for 3). If we can have menu choices beforehand, it will make it quicker for everyone
SundayTour and taste at the Mermaid Gin distillery  (they also produce Vodka and Whisky). Buffet lunch and tour for £8, Three miles from the marina – walk, cycle or bus ride (number 8 bus 11:54 from St. Helens Station Road)
.Evening – BarBQ on the beach (weather permitting!) – bring your dinghy, BBQ, food and drink

Please can you let me know by Monday 29th April :

• Boat name and number of days required in Bembridge Marina
  • How many people for Saturday evening meal at Ganders
  • Menu options for Saturday evening, if possible, from the Ganders set menu 
  • How many people for Sunday lunch and tour at Mermaid Gin distillery

Ken Surplice
2019-04-26T08:27:22Z
Hi Folks,

Ken here on behalf of Sue-The-Organiser (not in the litigation sense). The weather outlook is looking positive for the Bembridge Rally and gin distillery and restaurant are ready to receive us.

The restaurant is keen to know numbers so do please sign up swiftly if you have not done so already as this will help our planning.

Many thanks,
Ken
pp Sue
Ken
suesurplice
2019-04-27T20:48:59Z
Thanks to those who have said they are coming for all or some of the weekend.

Frith
Zephyr
Rascal
Sophia
Abacus
Sea Lady
Vol-au-vent
Baldour
Shockwave
Speedwell
Elsa
Lisa
Tara

If you have replied and are not on the list above, then please email me directly on sue.surplice@btinternet.com

Look forward to a good weekend

Sue
suesurplice
2019-04-30T13:04:44Z
Update :

Thanks for all your details of berthing, food and gin. All communicated to relevant people.

On Sunday evening, to make it easier for everyone, the BBQ will be on beach behind the marina. That means no one needs to bring a dinghy.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday