Gilliane Sills
2019-04-24T11:04:39Z
We're really sorry - I've been given an appointment for a hip operation on 29 April, and the warning that I should allow three months before sailing again. I'm afraid this means that we can't organise the Weymouth rally. Our plan had been for us to spend Friday night in Newtown River, Yarmouth or Lymington, Saturday night in Swanage Bay or Chapman's Pool, arrive in Weymouth on Sunday 26th May and stay a couple of days before leaving for the start of a longer cruise for us to the west country. However, it would also be feasible as a Weymouth-and-back rally over the same period, or a few days longer. We've booked up to five berths in The Cove at Weymouth for Sunday and Monday nights, 26th and 27th May, and this booking could be extended to later in the week. Would any PSSA member like to take over the organisation of the Weymouth rally - or alternatively organise a different rally for the same period? If you're able to take over the Weymouth rally, please let us know as soon as possible, and, in any case, not later than the middle of May. If no-one has come forward by then, we'll need to cancel the bookings in The Cove.

Gilliane and Richard
Delphine, Parker 275, no. 41