Stephen Godber
2007-01-16T19:39:13Z
Well, our new 235 has been afloat, but only on-board a car ferry! As the bow door came up it stopped about 6" short of the my mast-head light! Very long and windy journey - (see my 'General Chat' posting) but here is "Exodus" aboard Calmac's 'Lord of the Isles' last Saturday on the final stage of the journey to Mull! Phew! [img]UserPostedImage[/img]
Stephen Godber

235/51 "Exodus"

David Pocock
2007-01-16T21:14:42Z
Mine is currently being built and I will be trailing it to the Black Isle in early March. I hope to sail past Mull in the Summer so let's see if we can meet on the water.

Enjoy your first sail.

David Pocock

Parker 235/52 Arawa

David Pocock

Parker 235/52 Arawa

Stephen Godber
2007-01-18T17:42:20Z
Hi David - we so nearly moved to the Black Isle before coming here! Thanks for your good wishes, I don't think we'll commit to water till the end of Feb as the harbour can get rough, but at least I have time for some dry runs on the front drive! Let me know if you sail this way.
Stephen Godber

235/51 "Exodus"

Brian Banham
2007-01-24T10:52:09Z
Hi Stephen,

Glad to hear you made it back to Mull.

Your emails convinced us to go and have a look at a 235 and we saw your boat the day before you collected her. We were very impressed and placed our order for delivery in July.

I look forward to hearing how you get on over the next few months.

I would be interested to hear whether you are happy with the specification you chose or if you would have had anything done differently.

Good sailing.

Regards

Brian Banham

Brian Banham 235/59
Stephen Godber
2007-01-24T18:36:17Z
Hi Brian - and welcome to the club!

I'm glad you liked our boat, Bill told us you'd been the day before, and I believe gone for the same Navy Blue colour scheme?

I'll let you know how we get on with the equipment we chose, although we'll not launch till early March, by which time we'll have forgotten what the box of ropes, blocks, sheets, halyards and other bits do!

Hope you can handle the wait....! Kindest regards, Stephen

Stephen Godber

235/51 "Exodus"

Graham Ebb
2007-01-26T10:21:31Z
Hi Brian,

Congratulations on your purchase.

We have had a bit of debate about which extras to specify before, so you may find some useful information on the old Forum which you can still access to read.

If you have any queries please feel free to ask, someone will usually be able help.

Graham Ebb

235/25 Blue Jazz