Paul de la Feuillade
2005-06-21T05:52:00Z
Bonjour,

Pascal and I are the proud new owners of Toussoc (super seal 26).

Toussoc is berthed close to our house in Paimpol bay in Brittany (close to Brehat Island). The location is pretty, safe for berthing...and free. Toussoc would welcome the company of a sister ship which could be conveniently berthed nearby. Our house is open for visitors, we are 20 minutes walk from Paimpol center (along the shore).

We intend occasionnally to cross over and have a few race or rallyes with the British side of the family.

So see you soon in Brittany or in England, and if you do intend to cross the Channel let us know..

A bientôt

Pascal and Paul

Paul Rapp & Pascal Claeyssens

Chris Turner
2005-07-15T07:17:00Z
Bonjour Pascal et Paul,

What a wonderful invitation, thanks. It will probably be sometime before we are again in you area but if you are ever in the Solent and need a little tidal 'bolt hole' then find Wootton Creek and work your way round between the shingle spits (just beyond the ferry and the club)and tie alongside Elsa,(26 no103). Just a little further in, on the west side. You will dry out at low water in soft mud.

Bonne chance! Chris.

Chris Turner

kate.hattersley
2005-10-04T21:12:00Z
I hope to cross over to France next year and will remember your kind offer. My boat Beeline (Parker 275 number 21) is berthed on the Exe above Topsham near Exeter. If you come this way follow the river up as far as Topsham where the sailing Club has visitors' moorings and we will welcome you!

Kate Hattersley

Kate
2006-05-18T09:06:00Z
It sure is a very late reply, but the invitation to come to Paimpol still holds true. We plan to cross over this summer to south England. We do not know yet where.

Friendly yours,

Paul et Pascal

Pascal & Paul

Paul de la Feuillade
2006-05-18T09:10:00Z
It sure is a very late reply, but our invitation to welcome you in Paimpol still holds. We plan to cross over this summer to southern England. Do not know yet where.

Will let you know if we end up being in your vicinity.

Friendly yours,

Paul et Pascal

Paul et Pascal