Stephen Godber
2006-12-12T12:24:00Z
In the December issue of “Sailing Today” there was an article saying what a dearth of sensible sailing cruisers there was at the Southampton Show, so I wrote in agreement. In the current issue (January) they have not printed my letter but have instead printed a letter promoting the choice available from Europe! Needless to say I have written again and after several amusing e-mails between myself and Editor John Goode I am assured that my letter promoting Parker Yachts WILL be included in the February issue (out 5th January). So look out for a bit of free promotion for home-grown boats!

Stephen Godber

Stephen Godber

235/51 "Exodus"

Don Harvey
2006-12-14T21:39:00Z
Stephen

I have heard from Sailing Today and seen a copy of the letter of yours that they are going to publish, presumably with the picture I sent them.

I was very impressed with the words, so much that I have forward it to Bill - hope you don't mind.

I asked if they would add the web address of the SSA web site as you mentioned the association, and Parker's web site also.

Regards

Don

Don Harvey

Regards

Don Harvey

Don Harvey
2006-12-14T22:04:00Z
Stephen

Just heard that it will be in the Feb edition of the mag, which is at the printers now.

Out on 4th Jan, for the boatshow.

Good publicity for Bill.

Regards

Don

Don Harvey

Regards

Don Harvey

PaulBurton
2006-12-15T08:11:00Z
Parkers don't need publicity..they sell themselves. Everyone knows that they are top quality boats and worth every penny....

Thats why we never see Parkers at boat shows.

But I look forward to reading sailing today....well done.

Paul Burton 235/40 Lady P.

Paul Burton

Paul Burton.

Wayfarer no.9362