terry
  • terry
  • Member Topic Starter
2007-07-29T23:20:48Z
well I had my 28 for 6 months now !! As my initial posts indicate I had some reservations about the boat's sea keeping qualities but after loggigng up several hundered miles this rubbish summer so far I have nothing but praise for the boat . Even when I cant be bothered to lower the keel she sail brilliantly for such a shallow draft. The accomadation is perfect for my wife and I as she is a bit of an insomniac I have commandeered the aft cabin so she can read /make coffee all night without disturbing me.Its like going back to the womb in there nice and cosy . Reminds me of my folkboat days !! The longest we have remained onboard to date is 2days short of a month so have had plenty of time to log down mods to do in the winter to make life a little easier/comfortable.

My wife and I have , in our opinion, found our perfect cruising boat . French canals here we come in 2008.

(still not too happy with the rudder design though) . Doesn't seen right -------- having the lower part unsupported like it is but since the design has stood the test of time for 30years I'm prepared to accept its suitability . -----til the next hooly[;)]

If its got tits or sails its going to be expensive