Resolve
2012-07-08T12:15:31Z
Hi. I am the proud owner of the original designed 'Whisperer'. The 30' passagemaker from which the parker 31's stemmed. After an extensive refit she is in the water and ready for sailing. The refit pictures can be seen on facebook if you search for whisperer douglas. When I bought her 3 years ago the spinnaker poles were in the garden of the previous owner, unfortunately he has gotten rid of these. Does anyone know where I can obtain new ones? The 'J' measurement is 10' from mast to forestay. The fittings on the mast are unusual as there are two female fittings for the poles to go into. I would also be interested if anyone knew of any rigging design drawings that I can obtain. Thanks for your help.
philip linsell
2012-07-09T14:42:06Z
Hi
Good to see wisperer we all have bits of information about John Bakers own boat.
I think you will find (you probably know already) that this is a real 'one off', which as it was kept by John has also undergone many changes over the years.
Have you been able to restore the lifting keel?
As for any info on this boat, good luck, I think you will need it!
Resolve
2012-07-09T14:50:42Z
Hi Philip. Thanks for the reply. Any info would be welcome. The keel is still welded down and i have no thought of altering it. Not sure what you mean about needing good luck though