Herman Speckmann
2006-01-02T03:15:00Z
Last november I bought a Parker 31 (nr.30). Has there ever been a sales brochure? If so, I would be very happy with a copy of it.
Also from my owner's manual the sheets with the sailing manual and - more important - the cable and bulb sizes are missing. Now I have to climb the mast two times, once to remove a broken bulb and twice to replace it with a bulb of the proper size. (while I do not like climbing masts at all)
Therefore my second request: who can help me with copy?

many thanks,

Herman Speckmann

Herman Speckmann
2006-01-08T22:33:00Z
Hi Herman,

I have Parker 31 No 21. I have the original brochure, which I could scan for you. I also have the original handbook which came with the boat and gives dimensions of all the rigging etc. Not sure about the bulbs. The handbook is on the boat so I can't get it till next weekend. If you would like me to send a scan of the brochre then maybe you could send me a mail (morganpd AT anglianet.co.uk).

Pat Morgan

Pat Morgan
Tom Flatau
2018-08-04T10:13:42Z
If you could please send me a scan of this - I'd be very grateful. Many thanks
Pat Morgan
2018-08-08T19:13:41Z
Hi Tom.
I am away on a cruise at the moment so will send the scan of the brochure when I get back home in early Sept. Meanwhile let me know if you need anything specific which i can check whilst on the boat. Which P31 do you hsve?. Pat Morgan