Phill
  • Phill
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2022-03-28T19:45:38Z
In the absence of a 2022 Events folder I'll post this here for now.
Many of you will know that we have a rally planned in North Norfolk from June 23rd to the 27th, and I thought that I should give everyone some advanced warning so that you can fit it into your busy diaries. I hope that Dennis and Anne's 'It'll all come out in the wash' talk has inspired you to join us.
The rally will be based at Brancaster Staithe Sailing Club, and although much of the itinerary is till being sorted out there are already some fixed dates (weather dependant as ever) and places that may help with your planning.
We will be in Wells-Next-The-Sea on Friday 24th June for early evening drinks at Whin Hill Cider, followed by a meal out. We will also be in Brancaster Staithe for drinks on the terrace, a meal and reception at BSSC on Saturday 25th June.
Accommodation in North Norfolk is at a premium in the summer so anyone planning to attend by car would be well advised to book early.
The extended dates for the rally are really there to give visiting boats a window of opportunity to arrive and depart in suitable weather, Brancaster boats will be there to guide you safely into harbour. The tide times are ideal for an early start from Lowestoft, arriving at Brancaster or Wells in time for HW.
If you have any questions or would like to provisionally let me know of your plans to attend then please contact me.

Phill
phill.smith275@gmail.com
Phill
  • Phill
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2022-05-16T20:01:39Z
Details for the North Norfolk rally in June are attached below. We have just had a lovely week in Brancaster and Wells sorting out the details so we really hope that you'll be able to join us by boat, or by car.

Parker Seal Sailing Association North Norfolk Rally 23rd to 27th June 2022.docx (30kb) downloaded 106 time(s).