andyb28
  • andyb28
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2026-07-25T21:05:51Z
I was just wondering if anyone had fitted Davits to a 325/335.

A few boats back, I had a Hunter Pilot, which had Davits and they were very useful. It had the type which scissor when not in use.

Obviously, when in use, the rudder would need to stay down, but thats not a big issue in my opinion.

Has anyone here fitted Davits to their boat? What type did you go for?

Do you have any pictures?

If you don't have them, where do you keep your tender? Even when packed up in its bag, my tender is very big and heavy.

Thanks

Andy

Peter Birkett
2026-10-02T06:57:31Z
Hi Andy

https://www.cooneymarine...449a921701554c107dce.pdf )

Here are some photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/...amp;st=t1qxm9vo&dl=0 

https://www.dropbox.com/...amp;st=tenpe8qy&dl=0 

I can still raise the rudder clear of the water and I am able to have a small 2.4m RIB as a tender. I have found it works well but it does increase the length and hence marina fees.

Peter Birkett

Blakeney Seal P325/20