Hi
I bought a Parker 235 without a trailer this spring. First foray into yachting after decades with a Lugger so lots to learn. She's due out later in October and I'm trying to figure out the best setup for wintering.
The process at the yard in question is to dry out on the (usually very sheltered) concrete slipway on a falling tide, then get picked up by a mobile boat hoist and taken up and dropped onto whatever set of blocks the owner arranges. Most of the other boats have bilge keels.
First concern is drying on the concrete slip. Imagine it shouldn't be too awful if - as expected - there are no waves but I'm wondering about some carpet or car tyres or wooden blocks as she dries in case of unfortunately timed wake from a passing boat etc.
Second concern is what form/shape of blocks to arrange along the centre line. Hard to know the underwater profile in advance and not sure how curved it is. I've about 3 metres of 12cmx24cm timber cut into various lengths that I was intending to use - lain flat - for this purpose, with a variety of thicknesses of supports (scaffold boards, and some similar stuff thicker & thinner) I'd put between that timber and the ground to achieve whatever angle is needed. Is there 24cm or more of flat centreline hull fore and aft of where the keel drops out? Not sure what lengths will be best for the main bits of timber, and whether best arranged along the length of the boat or laterally. Very rough plan view of possible setup if attachment works:

Click to View Image0 View(s)
If that works for the main length, then third concern is what arrangement will be best to keep her upright in winds etc. Wondering about a cradle underneath with scaffolding tubes interconnected in a square then four verticals with timber/carpet padding to points up closer to the waterline.
Grateful for any comments or advice, photos of any other setups on 235 or similar boats would be very useful. As would close up photos of hull shape on the 235, especially around the keel box and ideally with a measuring tape. Thanks so much for any assistance.