Andy G
  • Andy G
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2013-01-17T17:23:08Z
Hi

I have a small leak from one of my saloon windows and would like to know if anyone has any experience or tips on removing, cleaning and refitting them as I am planning to the starboard in the coming weeks?

On a separate maintenance job, what's the best adhesive to stick the carpet headlining back with as a patch in the berth under the cockpit is starting to drop?

Many thanks for any help
Andy

Jago
Parker 235/04

Jago
Parker 235/04
marshtide
2013-01-17T18:59:03Z
Hi Andy
I have glued back some small patches of my headlining in the saloon over the shelves and in the quarter berth with a proprietary aerosol carpet adhesive from Robert Dyas which appears to have worked for a couple of seasons. I had a major problem in the forecabin on my 275 and had the whole headlining reglued professionally three years ago; it was very expensive, but has lasted 3 seasons so far...
Anthony
Sanderling - 275/27
Andy G
  • Andy G
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2013-02-19T18:10:52Z
Hi

Thanks Anthony. I bought some from B&Q over the weekend and will give it a go once the weather warms up.

Does anyone know who makes the windows for the P235 as I am trying to source some new seals? When I took the saloon window off the boat the frame was full of water!!

Many thanks
Andrew

Jago
Parker 235/04

Jago
Parker 235/04