David Smith
2013-01-31T19:51:38Z
Are you looking for a really good boat Surveyor to survey your Parker or Seal? Well, look no further! My wife and I have just purchased Blythe Spirit a 285HS.We employed Tim Barker from Anchor Marine Surveys. I've known Tim for many years as a parent, fellow sailor and friend.Tim spent 6 hours on the boat and produced a very readable and detailed 24 page report.He is very thorough, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable.I watched him work and learnt a lot. Many of you will also know Vernon Pell, the previous owner. He was present at the survey and was really impressed with Tim and would recommend him also. Tim could offer a lot to Parker- Seal owners including non destructive rigging surveys. Have a look at his web site www.anchormarinesurveys.co.uk . He has many years experience in the marine industry and is based at Northney Marina but, will travel anywhere.His pricing is very competitive as I contacted 5 other Surveyors.Yes, he did find a few minor issues that can easily be resolved but, credit must go to Vernon who has lavished lots of TLC on her.

Linda and I look forward to meeting up with you all again. Years ago we owned Cloud 9 a Parker 21 with our son Matthew and attended many Solent events.

And by the way, if you do contact Tim do please mention me and Blythe Spirit.

peter lowry
2013-02-02T10:29:12Z
Hi David

Welcome back to the fold,

We remember you and your family sailing Cloud 9 and have fond memories of children playing and building sand castles on East head and Bembridge,

We too have moved up into a 275 and hope you will enjoy Blythe Spirit as much as we are enjoying Sophia

Look forward to seeing you this season

Peter Jenny Alex and Robert

"Sophia" 275 # 53

formally "Cleo" - ss26 and "Snafu 2" - S22