peter lowry
2015-06-22T14:53:46Z
Gosport Cruising club (GCC) is located on the West side of Portsmouth harbour. Carry on past Haslar and Premier Marinas(formally Camper and Nicholsons yard)
When you pass the large pier just north of Premier Marina and the fuel berth turn to Port and head towards Clarence Marina and the Civil service Sailing Club.... You will have the marina on your port and "Rat island" on your starboard side --- it gets a little narrow but don't worry keep going -- you will be heading towards the Millennium bridge when you are heading towards the bridge you will see GCC the club house is a Green two story building with a jetty in front it
You will pass "SOPHIA" on her mooring flying the SEAL banner

When you are almost at the bridge turn left and head into the pond beside the club where we will be to take your liners

The plans for the evening...........

GCC are looking forward to welcoming us so the bar will be open from 7pm to serve you and the club BBQ will be alight so you only need to bring food to cook

You must NOT ARRIVE any earlier that 2 hours either side of HIGH water as the pond is a little shallow and you may touch the little bar going in

I would like an idea of who will be attending so if you could let me know please
will keep you updated

Peter and Jenny Lowry
jplowry@btinternet.com
Sophia 275 #53

Ken Surplice
2015-06-22T23:23:11Z
Peter,
Yes please!
Vol-au-vent P275
Ken
Tim Reeder
2015-06-26T08:08:49Z
Hi Peter

Speedwell should be there with 2 crew.

Thanks

Tim
Martin Watson
2015-06-29T11:21:22Z
Hi Peter, hoping to get Georgie along as well as myself, and or Susan!
Martin Watson
peter lowry
2015-06-30T12:00:57Z
Hi all
Weather looks great
Looking forward to greeting you all
here is update on who coming so far

Sophia
Penlu
Frith
Speedwell
Vol au Vent
Juno
Jans express
Elsa
Rascal
Ruby star (By Road)

Address is Weevil Lane Gosport PO 12 1AZ

I will light up the BBQ at 1830 and the bar will be open from 7pm,

Anyone else very welcome just let me know

Cheers
Peter Lowry
peter lowry
2015-07-02T11:06:01Z
Very pleased to add "Lesa" to the list

look forward to seeing you all

PLEASE REMEMBER
don't be too early -- 2hours either side of high water is best as thee is a shallow sill going into the pond

fenders starboard side too head in and turn once in the pond
boats there will help
cheers
Peter and Jenny