Jon Foreman
2017-07-03T15:47:47Z
Congratulations to Emoyeni (Superseal 26) for coming first in Division 8C and 18th overall in ISCRS in the Round the Island Race this weekend.

Interesting that out of the top 6 boats in Division 8C there were 3 Superseal 26s (Emoyeni, Calypso and Knave) and a Parker 27 (Pied Piper). Also in Division 8B Fra (Superseal 26) was 3rd.
Jon Foreman
Calypso SS26, no.96
2017-07-04T07:12:38Z
Jon, Thank you for your comment. It was a great day out with perfect "Seal" weather of smooth seas and not too challenging winds. I enjoyed the duelling with the other Seals, especially "Calypso"!
My wife was tracking all the Seals from home with the on-line tracking link and said how exciting it was to see how close we all were for most of the race.

Richard Harvey Emoyeni SS26 no.54 (GBR2364L)

Jon Foreman
2017-07-05T11:44:48Z
It was a very good days sailing and very satisfying duelling against you and other seals. I lost it between Bembridge and Ryde for about half an hour or so I just couldn’t get much boat speed, not sure what I was doing wrong but that’s sailing.

My wife was also following the tracking and said it was almost as exciting as watching the Americas Cup.

Jon Foreman
Calypso SS26, no.96