Gilliane Sills
2005-08-19T23:10:00Z
Our Super Seal, Miss Fidget, has two lines led aft from the mast on the starboard side (main halyard and keel lift) and one on the port side (jib halyard). We would like to increase this to three each side and wonder whether anyone has available single organiser blocks and clutches for the coach roof as originally fitted to Super Seals, or knows where we might find them. It would be good if we could match the ones we have rather than end up with a mixture of styles.

Many thanks

Gilliane Sills

Gilliane Sills

Delphine, Parker 275, no. 41
frank_marsden
2005-08-20T07:27:00Z

Frank Marsden

frank_marsden
2005-08-20T07:50:00Z
Oops! Sent email with photos of what I have instead.

Frank Marsden

Frank Marsden

Richard Seaby
2005-08-21T18:46:00Z
My boat is no 100 (built 1980-1) and we have 3 gibb turning blocks on either side - Gibbs are long gone i believe. I may be upgrading next year - I could do with a couple more line back to sort out reefing from the cockpit. If I do I will let you know.

Richard Seaby

Claudia Jean, SS 26 - No100, Keyhaven
frank_marsden
2005-08-21T19:48:00Z
Richard,

I have two Gibb turning blocks which I intend to deliver to Oxford on Tuesday, these I have replaced by a spinlock 5x block.

On the port side coachroof I still have 3x Gibb blocks, I may, therefore be able to give you 2 blocks later, as I would prefer to update my boat to all Spinlock.

I searched high and low in about four boat jumbles, including Beaulieu, but was unable to find any Gibb turning blocks

Frank marsden

Frank Marsden